Two additional tranches have been added to HSBC Republic's Alternative Wealth Protector, its 100% capital guaranteed fund of hedge funds.
The offer period for the tranches closes on 25 October 2002, and will have a five and a half year term, maturing on 29 May 2008.
The investment is linked to the returns of the HSBC Republic Wealth Protection Fund. The product offers either a 100% capital guarantee, or a combination of 100% of the upside, and the ability to gear up to a further 50%. On an annu
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules