Orn Capital is launching a distressed debt fund on 1 August focusing on distressed senior debt from European issuers with outstanding debt of at least e100m. The fund, which will have a soft close at $65m , is aiming to return between 15% to 20% a year, and will have total capacity for E400m.
Harald Ã–rneberg, chief executive and founder of Orn Capital, said the fund, with euro and dollar share classes, will look to buy distressed corporate debt with event driven triggers leading to repayment.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data