In Luxembourg the appetite for alternative investment strategies is growing. Flexible regulation has led many, including Michael Ferguson, asset management leader for Ernst & Young Luxembourg, to believe that the jurisdiction is the leading global fund distribution centre in the world.
The Luxembourg financial centre has achieved what Ferguson calls a "quality brand" enabling its fund products to access distribution channels not accessible to many competing centres.
This brand has been built aroun
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules