Matrix Money Management is targeting retail investors with its latest two hedge fund offerings.
Matrix, which specialises in packaging hedge funds for smaller private investors, is offering two fund of funds, one managed by Tremont, the other by Fortis.
The Matrix Bastion Fund is designed to offer investors a range of hedge funds predominantly in the lower-risk arbitrage strategies and will invest in the shares of the Tremont Market Neutral Fund. It aims to provide annualised returns of 8%-10% p
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data