Devonshire Executive, the London based search and selection firm for specialist investment banking product areas has announced a rebranding and renaming exercise effective 19 February 2001. The new name for Devonshire Executive is Mantaray Partners.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab