How does the private bank at Investec use hedge funds in clients' portfolios?
To understand how Investec Private Bank uses hedge funds for its clients, it is necessary to appreciate the nature of its clientele. Unlike traditional private banks, its clients are exclusively ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UNWI) and family offices. To this end, it offers each and every one of its clients an independent and tailor-made wealth management service. Driven by an individual's specific requirements,
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab