Yet again, the recipients of Hedge Funds Review's European performance awards have brought together the best of Europe's single hedge fund managers.
The judges decided winners for numerous categories, and found decisions difficult due to the calibre of shortlisted funds. The four judges - Tushar Patel from HFIM, Alexander Mearns from Eurekahedge, Ian Morley from Dawnay, Day Brokers and Hedge Funds Review's David Walker - entered the process by screening the European funds on Eu
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data