Platinum Capital Management has increased capacity of its Platinum Washington Fund by $150m to meet product demand. The US equity long/short fund was launched in September this year and is an exact US domestic parallel to the WAM portfolio, run by the investment manager, Washington Asset Management. The WAM portfolio has made gains of 135% since its launch in January 1999 and has risen 33% since the turn of the year.
Platinum is accepting new investment and increased allocations from existing cli
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules