The commodities trading firm had two of the hedge fund industry's three most famous initials. While Aspect Capital was established by the 'A' and 'L' of the AHL hedge fund programme - now the pride and joy of Man Group - the London systematic trading manager has added many other luminaries to these two founders.
To Michael Adam and Martin Lueck was added Anthony Todd, Aspect Capital's third co-founder, and Eugene Lambert.
Aspect's first fund was Aspect Diversified. The systematic trend-followe
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules