Following the soft close of the Threadneedle Crescendo European Fund at the end of March the directors of the Crescendo UK Fund will be implementing a hard close policy. The last dealing day for all investors will be 1 May. Crescendo UK, run by Paul Findley, has achieved 26% performance since its launch in June 2001.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules