What is the general rationale for an investor putting part of their allocation into Israel?
Israel offers a unique investment proposition: on the one hand, the economy is growing at emerging market's style growth rates - 5%-6% per annum - while at the same time the economy is underpinned by what we like to call a 'Silicon Valley on speed'. It is hard to find another country on the planet - emerging markets or otherwise - with the same amount of technological innovation as Israel. We also not
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data