Lazard Asset Management has re-opened its Technology Opportunities Fund to investment and will aim to reach up to $500m before hitting its ceiling. As previously reported in Hedge Funds Review, the fund has switched to its mandate global technology stocks after initially trading only European equities since its launch in November 2000.
Currently managing $180m, the fund reopened on 1 October and Lazard said it has a waiting list of interested clients from a broad array of private and institution
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules