What do you see as the case for launching a fund focused on the Mediterranean rim?
The Mediterranean rim is an area of growing affluence. The region is rapidly growing and benefiting from exporting to the European Union, as well as from outsourcing from it.
In addition, the region has increasingly important and valuable hydrocarbon deposits. These are creating wealth throughout economies. This fund seeks to benefit from this wealth creation by being early to invest in these markets.
What are t
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab