One might expect a hedge fund manager to speak first of trading systems, of team experience or of execution performance.
Instead, at Armajaro Asset Management in London’s Mayfair, chief executive officer Neill Brennan concentrated first on the firm’s institutional- strength infrastructure, including a robust disaster-recovery (DR) site.
“It’s institutional-strength infrastructure,” Brennan says. The firm managing around $200m has a staff of 20 in investment management. Brennan concedes this can s
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence