The face of emerging markets appears to have changed recently with a reduction in contagion and volatility, accompanied by a new type of investor exhibiting long-term ambitions.
But the opinion of fund managers is divided on whether there has been a long-term change to investment in the asset class, or whether this is a misinterpretation of events that could go wrong for investors.
Rob Brewis, investment manager at London-based fund manager, BDT, believes there has been a long-term shift, which i
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data