Achieving commercial production at the underground Palito Gold Mine in northern Brazil last October was a landmark in the development of Serabi Mining, listed on London's AIM market since May 2005.
Graham Roberts, a 35-year veteran of the mining industry and chairman of Serabi Mining, notes Serabi "actually produces" - drawing a distinction with the large number of other listed exploration firms yet to extract minerals in the foreseeable future - and cash - from their projects.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules