Delivering services at a reasonable cost and managing family expectations are two of the key attributes of a successful family office. According to Håkan Hillerström, founder of Hillerström family business advisory services, family offices need to look at how they should benchmark and assess the effectiveness of a family. He believes performance of a family office must meet long-term objectives of the family while protectingits wealth.
Strategic asset allocation and rebalancing coupled with selec
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data