Global brokerage, the Fimat Group, has created a financial services group to increase its presence in alternative investments.
A team, led by Stephan Solomon and Marc Cohen, will offer hedge fund managers, commodity trading advisers and other hedge fund market groups, services related to exchange traded and over-the-counter derivatives products, with special focus on fixed income and foreign exchange markets.
Fimat, which is part of the SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale Group, already provides the alternative
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules