Michael Goldman is a smart guy, but experience has taught him that he will never know all the answers, so he keeps the volatility of his hedge funds, including the oldest, the AllWeather Fund, very low. Performance, of 88.8% net since its launch in 1995 is not staggering, but this is a small price to pay when you consider how bad it has got for many hedge fund investors over the past decade.
This $250m fund of funds has had only seven down months in more than five years and, like all Momentum fu
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data