Richard Bruce is planning to launch a Cayman-domiciled and Dublin-listed global equity long/short hedge fund on 1 June.
The Bruce Nelson Global Fund will be the first fund in the stable of London-based Bruce Nelson Capital LLP (BNC), where Bruce is chief investment officer. The portfolio will have Goldman Sachs as its prime broker and administrator.
'There seems to be an oversupply in European long/short and UK and US funds, and a real shortage in global long/short products, because there are not
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules