While many Middle Eastern investors are willing to put money into conventional hedge funds, a growing number of ethical Islamic investors are keen to see Shariah compliant hedge funds. The Al Safi platform may offer some hedge funds a relatively easy way to become Shariah compliant, giving their fund the reassurance ethical Islamic investors want without disputing the fund’s strategy.
There is no doubt there is an attractive pool of investment capital not only in the Gulf Co-operation Council cou
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules