Pioneer Alternative Investments (PAI) may be targeting to double its assets from the present E2bn by 2005, but this financial aim is accompanied by another equally important goal.
As Alberto La Rocca, PAI's chief executive officer, explains, PAI's growth in funds under management, of E405m at 31 July 2003, will be matched by ongoing investment in PAI's operational infrastructure. This will include the functions of legal, compliance, fund accounting and audit, risk management and informationtechno
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules