Fortune Asset Management is to launch an emerging fund manager programme in November aiming to match start-up funds with investors.
Headed by Nancy Curtin, CIO of the group, the programme will involve identifying investors keen to gain access to good emerging managers and those managers keen to attract capital.
Fortune began to interview managers for the programme five months ago and is now in talks with around eight who are interested in taking part.
The programme is attractive to managers beca
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data