Private bank Coutts is aiming to raise at least £100m for a three-year protected product linked to a basket of 20 underlying hedge funds. The target yield on the product is between 7% and 10% a year.
Robert Dawkins, head of alternative investments at Coutts, said the product was being launched because of demand by clients for a less volatile, capital guaranteed product.
The three-year term product, called the Orbita Diversified Strategy Deposit, went into effect on 1 July. Investors put money int
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data