Geneva's Capital Market Advisors (CMA) is looking to produce more capital protected hedged products matching institutional clients' specifications after launching its fourth capital guaranteed note in December.
CMA launched E50m of a Luxembourg-listed capital guaranteed note in December linked to its Global Balanced fund of hedge funds, constructed specially for the capital guaranteed note. The note itself was issued and guaranteed by BNP Paribas.
Marcos Camhis, CMA's chief operating officer
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules