Global Credit Advisers (GCA) has emerged as one of the top performing credit managers in the hedge fund industry since it was established in late 2008.
GCA’s investment team, led by founder and chief investment officer Steve Hornstein, has expertly navigated the twists and turns of the US economic recovery, combining deft macro calls and deep fundamental research with sharp trading skills to generate strong returns for investors.
The GCA Credit Opportunities Fund invests in high yield and distress
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data