Luminary Capital Management, a recently-formed hedge fund manager based in New York, has hired FNX to deliver trade capture and risk management solution, Sierra Treasury.
The fund manager was unavailable for comment as it is deploying and training staff to use the solution, but was able to confirm implementation was due for completion in early April.
Luminary focuses on trading interest rates and according to Farid Naib, founder and chief executive of FNX, the hedge fund was interested in Sierra
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data