jade absolute Asian equity long/short hedge fund performance was up 2% for August. So far the fund has raised $10m since it was launched in June.
Freddy Cremer, chief executive of Jade Absolute says: "The fund is ahead of the game, but Asia is taboo at the moment, one day it is up and the next day it is down."
The fund has more shorts than longs and is long in resource stocks in Australia but short in oil sensitive stocks such as airlines.
With regards to the situation in Asia, Cremer says the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules