BDT will launch its first hedge fund on 1 March, focusing on Japanese equities.
The long/short dollar denominated fund will also take small positions on currency.
Andrew Calender and Simon Dobson, who worked together previously at Invesco, will manage the fund. Calender managed the Invesco GT Japan Growth Fund and Invesco GT Japan Fund from 1988 to 2000. Dobson previously managed Invesco's Japan Investment Trust.
The fund will take around 60 positions with neutrality between long and short. The h
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules