Robeco is expanding its supply of alternative investment products with the launch of a Luxembourg-based fund of hedge funds and the takeover of the managed futures trader Transtrend BV, writes John Butcher.
Within the next two months Robeco will launch the Robeco Absolute Returns fund, which will initially be offered to institutional and retail investors in Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Robeco has also signed a letter of intent to take over Transtrend BV, based in Rotterdam, with assets under
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules