Pioneer Alternative Investments' fixed income relative value Global Opportunities Fund has become the first European managed hedge fund to win a rating from Standard & Poor's, (S&P) rated Aa.
This rating for the â‚¬382m portfolio, listed in Dublin, managed by Peter Cripwell and focusing on investment grade debt, displays S&P's assessment that the portfolio 'possesses strong protection against losses from credit defaults.'
S&P's analysis of the portfolio's volatility suggests the aggregate level o
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules