Alexandre Pini, portfolio manager for Prifund Alpha Uncorrelated, is a cautious man. The due diligence process when adding a manager to the fund of hedge funds (FoHF) portfolio can take up to six months. He believes the time is well spent.
Not only does he and the team of around 50 take their time selecting managers, they also take great care in actively managing the portfolio.
The Prifund Alpha Uncorrelated FoHF has little or no directional link to stock markets. It invests in numerous hedge fu
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules