Two weeks into his new role as chief investment officer of New Star Asset Management Group, Alan Miller has plans to expand his range of hedge funds.
Miller has managed his fund, now called the New Star Hedge Fund, since it started as a paper portfolio in 1996. Since its formal launch as the Jupiter Hedge Fund in 1997, the fund has delivered an annual compounded return of just over 37%. Until January of this year, Miller was a main board director and the head of the specialist division, enco
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data