Mark Yusko and Michael Hennessee may seem to be the dream ticket for hedge fund managers.
They each have extensive experience in hedge funds, as well as in endowment and pension funds and now, overseeing Morgan Creek Capital Management, in endowment consultancies. In addition, they are dismissive of small toe-in-thewater allocations by large investors.
Not surprisingly, both are also American. And not surprisingly, both are forthright in their views on the hedge fund industry, and those who s
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data