Credit Suisse First Boston is rolling out a hedge fund index tracking product aimed at the institutional market.
The vehicle, called the Hedgefund Index Participations Fund, will aim to track the CSFB/Tremont Hedge Funds Index and will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange in Dublin. The product has no exit charges and no performance-based fees and is aimed at the pension fund market and other institutional investors.
The CSFB/Tremont Hedge Fund Index is made up of 369 hedge funds as of 31 Decemb
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data