There are a number of key considerations to take into account when marketing hedge funds. These range from those driven by the law and regulation of the jurisdictions where the product is to be marketed to the commercial considerations of individual hedge fund managers.
The nature of both single manager hedge portfolios and funds of funds is such that in many key jurisdictions they are treated as unregulated funds and it is not permissible to offer such vehicles to the general public. There are,
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules