As governments and regulators begin to introduce a raft of new rules and regulations aimed at increasing transparency and reducing risk, the industry is bracing itself for the many challenges compliance will bring.
An already complex industry is about to become even more complicated as concerns over possible systemic risks to the international financial system posed by the industry are addressed by new rules targeting the use of leverage and trying to diversify risk.
For the accounting industry t
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules