Frank Russell's fund of funds has increased its exposure to mortgage-backed securities funds, based in the US, and pure distressed debt funds.
Derek Doupe, head of alternative investments at Frank Russell, says the move into mortgage-backed securities was formed partly by the cyclicality of markets and lack of opportunities in some other strategies.
'Convertible arbitrage returns will come down but will still be acceptable, and we have made movements out of M&A positions into pure distressed pla
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules