There has been considerable consolidation in the financial services industry resulting in a number of mergers and acquisitions.
Such consolidation is now predicted within the hedge fund arena because there is a large number of relatively small operators in a thriving business sector. Some are not reaching their potential in the same way that they might if part of a larger operation; others are stellar performers that are attractive to purchasers and therefore in great demand.
Often, one of th
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data