It's not often that you will see the word 'pioneer' written alongside 'institutional investing' but there is a growing trend that warrants this accolade and the imagery it conjures up.
The trend is a move towards the exotic as professional investors increasingly turn to alternative investments in an attempt to diversify their portfolios and reduce risk.
the yale model
One of the early pioneers of this - David Swensen, chief investment officer at Yale University - has spent the last 20 years tur
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules