Gunner Burkhart does not hesitate when asked what a hedge fund should look for when faced with a potentially confusing array of prime brokers, all trying to differentiate themselves.
"There are three basic questions to ask, before you delve into the quality and characteristics of the products.
"First, 'Where and how is the prime business positioned in the firm?'" he says, "and make sure you get a very clear answer on that. This is crucial to understanding both the degree of strategic importance of
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data