The name the founding partners of Swiss Hedge Capital chose for their flagship hedge fund reveals their ardour for rational decision making.
Granada Europe has no affiliation with the Andalusian city of Granada or pomegranates (‘granada’ in Spanish). It is simply easy to spell in every language, Wicky Meyer, partner at Swiss Hedge Capital, explains.
The equity long/short trading fund was launched in September 2004 after Gerhard Schreiber and Andreas Zehnder cut loose from Deutsche Bank’s propriet
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules