Tim Haywood is a very happy man. Having completed negotiations for the management earn-out from Julius Baer Investments Limited (JBIL) in January, into the newly established Augustus Asset Managers Limited, of which he is chief executive and chief investment officer, the world is his oyster.
To mix metaphors, to taste this oyster Haywood has trodden a very long path. Rumours have circulated of plans for a buyout for months, if not years, each time Haywood being bound to silence by negotiations a
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data