The Hedge Funds Review Performance awards are presented for excellence in the hedge fund industry. We loosely base the judging process on that used by our sister publication, Investment Week, for its long-only fund manager of the year awards held in London's Royal Albert Hall every year.
The process starts with a short-list of funds in each category, designed to represent each hedge fund strategy. The short-list is prepared by TASS and shows the returns of top performing funds from January 2000
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data