Tamalpais Asset Management (TAM) is having a good year. Its flagship Tamalpais Global Partners Fund is up over 30% year to date. This is attracting considerable interest from institutional investors.
TAM has raised fresh capital from investors in almost every month this year, says Paul Giordano, CEO and chief investment officer (CIO) of the company. He has just received confirmation of a further allocation of capital equivalent to around 12% of the fund's current assets under management (AUM).
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules