Fabien Pictet & Partners has launched an emerging markets debt fund listed in Dublin going both long and short on emerging markets bonds. It aims to achieve annualised returns of 15% to 20%.
The Global Emerging Markets Bond Fund, the firm's fourth fund also aims to reduce portfolio volatility by using a combination of local currency, corporate, sovereign and distressed bonds.
It will be managed by Julian Jacobson, who has provided average annualised returns of 23% over the past four years via the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data