Since its creation ADI has positioned itself as a specialist in alternative asset management with a strong presence in high-value-added strategies such as convertible bond arbitrage, credit arbitrage, merger arbitrage and multi-strategy.
In November 2003 ADI created the subsidiary, NewAlpha, as an alternative incubation company to "fuse the private equity and funds of hedge funds models". The company now has $260 million assets under management.
Incubation, says NewAlpha, provides investors with t
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules