Coronation has launched two sterling-denominated hedge fund notes offering a level of capital protection and featuring a lower than average minimum investment.
The notes, Coronation Principal Protected and the Coronation Leveraged, will be invested in portfolio of arbitrage hedge funds. The portfolio will invest only in established hedge fund managers with at least $250m under management and a three-year performance record. Minimum investment in the note is £25,000 and target returns to investors
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data