Most of us have attempted do-it-yourself (DIY) home improvement - probably with mixed results.
I won't forget the time I hammered a nail through a pipe installing floorboards in our Victorian house, bringing down the ceiling. Careful to avoid the cowboys, I now favour professional help in such matters.
This isn't to say DIY is not without attractions - there is no need to invite strangers onto your property, with any luck, you get what you want, when you want it and at the right price. You can
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules