Fund of hedge fund managers are divided over whether global macro is an attractive strategy to add to going into the second quarter of 2006.
While Stenham Advisors and Cedar Partners are each establishing, or have established, funds of global macro portfolios, others such as Europanel Research & Alternative Asset Management (ERAAM) in Paris are differentiating between types of macro players - and their approach to each in 2006.
Cyril Julliard, chief executive officer at ERAAM, said the outlook
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data